<<<<<<<<<Download Link:Click here to Download Manufacturing Process>>>>>>>>>>>>>
An up-to-date text that provides a solid background in manufacturing processes.
Manufacturing Engineering & Technology, 6/e, presents a mostly qualitative description of the science, technology, and practice of manufacturing. This includes detailed descriptions of manufacturing processes and the manufacturing enterprise that will help introduce students to important concepts.
With a total of 120 examples and case studies, up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of all topics, and superior two-color graphics, this text provides a solid background for manufacturing students and serves as a valuable reference text for professionals.
The Sixth Edition has been completely updated, and addresses issues essential to modern manufacturing, ranging from traditional topics such as casting, forming, machining, and joining, to advanced topics such as the fabrication of microelectronic devices and microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), and nanomaterials and nanomanufacturing.
With each purchase of a new copy of the Sixth Edition, students receive access to Video Solutions and myeBook, Pearson’s new visual tools for teaching and reinforcing key concepts and techniques.
- An excellent overview of manufacturing concepts is provided with a balance of relevant fundamentals and real-world practices.
- Coverage of the latest technological advances, like rapid prototyping, the most dramatic change in manufacturing in recent years. Also includes coverage of nanofabrication, rapid tooling, and semisolid metalworking (Chapter 20) making this is one of the most up-to-date texts available.
- A wealth of examples andindustrially-relevant case studies demonstrate the importance of the subject matter, offer a real-world perspective, and keep students interested and engaged.
- Comprehensive bibliographies that are far more comprehensive than in any other textbooks in manufacturing.
- Superior use of analogies, discussions, and problems motivate students’ interest in the material. For example, see the case studies on the manufacture of golf clubs (Chapter 24), artificial hip stems (Chapter 11), and monosteel piston (Chapter 31).
- Four kinds of end-of-chapter problems help reinforce concepts in each chapter: Review Questions; Qualitative Problems; Quantitative Problems; and Synthesis, Design, and Projects.
A robust accompanying Website that offers:
- myeBook is Pearson’s new eBook platform that gives you the same high-quality experience as the printed book, only electronically. While viewing the text at full fidelity, this new platform allows you to interact and annotate the text. myeBook also gives you a quick and easy way to navigate through content, either by chapter and topic, or by search terms. A myeBook access code is included in each new copy of the textbook. Access can also be purchased separately online.
- Video Solutions are step-by-step videos that demonstrate how to solve problems. Video Solutions allow for self-paced instruction with easy navigation including the ability to play, rewind, fast-forward, and stop within each Video Solution exercise. Manufacturing processes videos are integrated within each Manufacturing Engineering and Technology, Sixth Edition Video Solution. A Video Solutions access code is included in each new copy of the textbook. Access can also be purchased separately online.
- Color versions of all figures and tables available in common formats (PowerPoint, pdf, Keynote).